Before you are able to join a program you need to deposit in your managed account so you can join the program.
Firstly, Depositing in your account.
Follow the steps below in order to deposit in your managed account.
- Login to your MyEquiti client portal through the following link: https://portal.equiticlients.com/#/auth/login
- Click on the “Deposits” tab from the screen's left side panel, then select your desired deposit method.
- Select your trading account to deposit and the deposit amount.
- Once the confirmation is ticked, submit “Continue”.
- Once all the required information is entered, click on “Submit” on the page's bottom right corner.
Secondly, moving your funds from your trading account to your managed account.
- Log in to the managed account portal through the following link: https://www.equiticlients.com/
- Click on “Transfers”
- Click on "Internal Transfers"
- Fill out all required fields then click "Submit"
In accordance with Equiti's policies, please be advised that we do not accept third party deposits.
You can always learn more about how you can deposit in your account on the payment services section on our website.