Bank transfers can only be done through your bank’s online portal, or by physically visiting one of your bank’s branches.
You can transfer to multiple Equiti banks depending on your preference. You can find the banks' details by logging into your Equiti's client portal.
Steps to deposit via bank transfer:
- Log in to Equiti's client portal.
- Within the Deposits tab on the left side panel, click on the “Bank Transfer”, you will be able to see all the wiring instructions to our bank accounts. Each bank account corresponds to a certain currency. Choose the currency in which you wish to send the funds.
Once you have submitted your bank wire transfer, kindly send an email to email@example.com including the payment confirmation in order for our Payments team to verify and apply the deposit as soon as it's received.
- Supported Currencies:
USD, EUR, GBP, SCR
- Deposit fees:
Equiti does not charge any fees for bank transfers.
- Deposit arrival time:
- Domestic Wire Transfers: 1-3 working days.
- International Wire Transfers: 1-5 working days.
- Internal Transfer (Within the same Bank): Instant
Please visit our Payments Terms and Conditions for more information.