Equiti supports payments in local currencies via online wire transfers, and local payment solutions, connecting clients directly to their online banking portal.
In order to use this solution, the client must have a valid account in one of the supported banks and access to online banking.
To fund your account via the available Local Payment Solution:
1. Log in to Equiti's client portal.
2. Select the "Deposits" option
3. Select "Deposit Options"
4. Select the account and fill in the amount you wish to deposit.
The currency of the deposit will automatically correspond to the currency of the account that you are depositing into.
5. Select the Icon "Local Solutions"
6. Fill in your First and Last name and click on "Deposit"
Once you click Deposit, you will be redirected to our Local Payment Solutions options in your region.
7. Select the required Local Payment Solution.
8. Fill in all required information and complete the steps.
9. Finally, once you have submitted your deposit successfully, your deposit will be added to your Equiti account.
Please note that in cases where the name registered with us does not match the client's name on the deposit, the deposit will remain pending until verified by our payments team within 24 hours. Equiti may ask for supporting documents.
Equiti does not accept third-party deposits.
Equiti accepts local payment withdrawals sending funds in local currencies, please note funds will be converted from the Equiti trading account or wallet account currency at the rate accepted by yourself at the point of sale.
- Deposit fees:
Equiti does not charge any deposit fees.
- Minimum Deposit Amount:
10.00 USD (or currency equivalent)