Equiti supports payments in local currencies via online wire transfers, and local payment solutions, connecting clients directly to their online banking portal.
In order to use this solution, the client must have a valid account in one of the supported banks and access to online banking.
To withdraw via the available Local Payment Solutions:
1. Log in to Equiti's client portal.
2. Select the "Withdrawals" option
3. Select the option "Bank / Local Bank Transfer"
4. Select the account, amount, and currency.
5. Select the bank account you wish to send the funds to from the saved list and submit your request.
If it's your first bank withdrawal request, Equiti requires that you fill out the relevant bank information and submit your request.
For withdrawals made to a new bank account, you will need to verify your bank account.
- Minimum withdrawal amount:
30 USD (or currency equivalent)
- Withdrawal fees:
No fees charged by Equiti.
- Withdrawal Arrival Time:
1-5 working days
Please visit our Payments Terms and Conditions for more information.